Leadership and Organizational Studies, B.A.
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies (LOS) allows women to complete a degree online in leadership in a few as 12 months because of its extensive transfer credit and/or Prior Learning Assessment credit acceptance. The LOS degree builds on a woman’s life experience and skills, and prepares her to take on or advance in leadership roles, both professionally and personally. This program combines a strong foundation of ethical leadership and advanced communications/technology skills with the study of organizational survival and prosperity amidst constant social, economic, and political change. Drawing on the experience and instruction of outstanding faculty from diverse leadership backgrounds, this degree prepares students to lead in the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students in the Bachelor of Arts in Leadership & Organizational Studies program will be able to:
- Develop greater self-awareness to leverage their potential, passion, and purpose.
- Optimize their communication skills as confident and compelling leaders.
- Effectively lead organizational change by leveraging resources.
- Negotiate conflict and implement innovative solutions to achieve progress.
- Value, understand, and work well with diverse people.
- Capitalize on technology as a driving force for communication and change.