Distance Learning Complaint Process for Out of State Students

While attending Bay Path University, Bay Path students, who desire to resolve a grievance should first follow the University's student grievance procedure. However, if a grievance cannot be resolved internally, you may file a grievance with the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education by visiting SARA - Student Complaints.

Students who are enrolled in online-only programs at Bay Path and who are Massachusetts residents may file a complaint using the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education consumer complaint form.